Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Help with a Federal Agency

If you can’t get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 25th Congressional District of Texas can contact me for assistance with Federal agencies.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:​

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;

  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;

  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;

  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;

  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved


For questions, please email

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. Electronic signatures cannot be accepted.